DL Biotech AB (publ) is a public Swedish Biotech company, specialised in the field of in vitro diagnostics within Oncology and Bacteriology. The company develops, manufactures and markets high quality in vitro diagnostic products enabling reliable diagnosis for efficient patient management in conditions of high clinical concern.
IDL’s products are distributed mainly in Europe and Asia, through a network of international Business Partners. The company is listed on the Swedish equities market place, Aktietorget. IDL has several tumour markers within the area Oncology. These markers cover the most common forms of cancer, such as breast-, lung-, ovarian-, prostate- and bladder cancer. Our tumour markers TPS®, TPAcyk™, UBC® och MonoTotal® are used on a routine basis in several hospitals and laboratories in many countries.
In the area of Bacteriology IDL has the rapid test TUBEX® TF. This is a rapid test for easy and reliable diagnosis of typhoid fever, a life-threatening illness caused by the bacterium Salmonella Typhi. IDL’s Quality Assurance System is certified according to EN ISO 13485:2012. All products are CE marked and they conform to the requirements in “In vitro diagnostic” medical devices.
International Sales & Marketing Manager – Oncology/Bacteriology
In cooperation with PharmaRelations we are looking for a new key team member to covering the position as an International Sales & Marketing Manager placed in the office in Bromma but with interest in travelling mainly within Europe and Asia. Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join IDL Biotech in this international role being a part of the management team?
- Develop and execute detailed and advanced business plans for targeted markets in order to maximize sales
- Strong focus on Business Development – new and unexplored markets
- Reach the targets by working closely with distributors – maintain existing customers as well as identify new potential distributors around the world – develop a distributor strategy
- Internal cross functional teamwork including working close to the scientific advisors in order to identify potential business opportunities.
- Planning and maintenance of product portfolio and product life cycle
- Clearly define the markets demands and expectations on our existing and future product portfolio towards internal R&D, QA and production
- Overall responsibilities of trade marks
- Reporting to CEO
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales management within Life Science, preferably in management of In Vitro Diagnostic and you hold a Bachelor Degree in Life Science, Marketing or Business Administration
- You also have well-developed team and project leadership skills including the ability to set direction, drive innovation, get results through others and establish clear action plans, roles and responsibilities
- Furthermore you have strong negotiation skills and are experienced in developing international business contacts. Working experience from distributors in South East Asia and Europe is meritorious.
- You also have the ability to understand clinical information and enjoy discussing this information with clinicians
- In addition you have experience from ISO13485 and from working with POC-test.
- As a person you are known for being a communicative and prestigeless team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who easily can adapt to unexpected changes that require reconsidered decisions
- Since you will have the mandate to find new ways and to make the required decisions along the road, you need to be comfortable in a position like this with major impact opportunities
- When it comes to languages you are fluent in English and preferably in one other European or Asian language. Swedish speaking is required but not necessarily fluent in reading and writing
- Your residency is located in the Stockholm area
Does it sound interesting? Is it you who we are describing?
Please apply immediately on the website of PharmaRelations www.pharmarelations.se
For additional information please contact the responsible Recruitment Manager Nina Fredriksson