Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
In Novartis Group we focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz).
We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Novartis Transplant & New Products are now looking hiring a Nordic Medical Advisor – are you ready to take on this challenge?
Novartis is collaborating with PharmaRelations in this recruitment. The position is Nordic and can be located in either Denmark, Norway or Sweden.
Aim of the job
To provide thorough up-to-date medical, clinical and relevant commercial expertise to support internal and external stakeholders and drive execution of assigned projects in collaboration with Country, Regional and Global Team.
Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations:
• Participates in the development of strategic plans in collaboration with other teams to drive the success of Novartis products
• Collaborates with Trial Monitoring Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of investigators
• Participates in gathering clinical insights / needs / feedback from Medical Experts / customers in country and communicates to internal partners including Marketing and Global Development teams
• Raises awareness of Novartis products / disease areas through the publication of manuscripts, presentations and training, according to NP4 and local regulations
• Designs, initiates, conducts and publishes local Phase IV / PMS studies in the CPO to help facilitate market access and adoption within country where relevant
• Supports investigator-initiated research studies aligned with the Global Clinical Development Plan and Brand Optimization Strategy
• Provides a source of key medical knowledge on the company’s products Regulatory and Risk Management
• Builds relationships with country level KOLs and participates on cross-functional internal teams to develop product advocacy
The ideal candidate will have:
• MD, or PhD degree in Health Sciences
• English and local language: fluent spoken and written
• At least 2 years’ experience of medical/development or academic employment.
• A background within the field of transplant is a clear preference, alternatively solid experience within medical affairs or immunology
• Any experience with cross-functional and cross-cultural working, senior management interactions, brand strategy, medical customer facing, training and mentoring, key stakeholder management, regulatory and safety, health economics and outcomes research, market access and life cycle management is an advantage
Located in Denmark, Norway or Sweden
Does this sound challenge? Are you the one we are looking for? And are you ready to take on the responsibility being the Nordic Medical Advisor of the Transplant and New Products?
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV on our home page www.pharmarelations.se
If you wish to get further information please contact Anders Tjerngren, Head of Medical & Scientific +46(0)70 1652279 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be handled on a regular basis.