Mundipharma is a company where we are challenging every aspect of the traditional pharmaceutical business model. With innovation and entrepreneurship guiding everything we do, our success proves that our approach works.
Today Mundipharma has a strong leadership and an engaged team of talented people delivering across all functions in the Nordics. As a part of this continued growth, the company has developed a new position as Nordic Medical Affairs Manager.
This is the opportunity for the right individual to join a high performing hands-on team with a strong local mandate with scope to significantly impact future success in the Nordics, contributing to a culture based on our 3A´s: Accountability, Agility and Ambitious.
Your new role
This senior role in the Nordic Medical Affairs Team will provide high quality medical and scientific input to actively contribute to the development of Mundipharma in the Nordics. This will involve working in partnership with Sales and Marketing colleagues, but also cross-functionally within the Nordic business and with other European associates including Research & Development, to ensure the strategic aims of the company are met. You will report to the Head of Medical Affairs for the Nordic Region. This is a permanent, office based (Vantaa) position.
- Primary point of contact in the Nordics for therapeutic area support for assigned product/s
- Provide relevant information for the brand planning process to ensure medical and scientific credibility
- Accountable for the Nordic Medical Affairs Plan within the therapeutic area
- Ensure KOL mapping and handling to build strong key opinion leadership for relevant products with the capability of providing expert medical advice and support
- Ensure medical compliance of promotional and other materials according to relevant codes and regulations
- Support Nordic Regulatory with local knowledge
- Ensure medical training for the organization
Requirements and skills:
- Scientific Degree in Life Science
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience from medical affairs related activities and perhaps from a leadership role
- Medical expertise in multiple therapeutic areas
- You demonstrate strong capabilities in communication, collaboration and influencing
- Fluent Finnish and English (spoken and written) and good command/understanding of one additional Nordic language
- Travel will be required, likely 2 days a week
If this seems to be your new role, don´t hesitate, apply now! Submit your application in English by March 25th. To get more information about the position contact Sr Recruitment Specialist Jukka Polojärvi at PharmaRelations Oy.
Phone: +358 40 594 8297