Client company: IDEXX Laboratories Sverige AB
Assignment type: Recruitment
Area: Animal Health
Last application date: 15 Dec
7,000 people, one global focus – enhancing the health and well-being of pets, people, and livestock. We are passionate about what we do at IDEXX – and why wouldn’t we be? When you’re working to raise the standard of care for pets, make drinking water safe for billions and keep our livestock population around the globe healthy and free of disease, it’s no wonder that what we do each day is more than just a job.
There’s an energy across IDEXX that is contagious – where caring and committed people come together to make things better.
Together with PharmaRelations we are now looking for a Sales Manager preferably based in Sweden (but other Nordic Countries considered) to lead the Companion Animal Group (“CAG”) sales team of Regional Managers and their team of sales Reps. As a member of the CAG sales senior leadership team, you will help establish strategic sales direction and provide feedback to ensure implementation and achievement of business commitments for revenues, gross margin, operating expenses and customer service.
Within this position the successful candidate will be frequently travelling across all 4 Nordic Countries (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway) as well as overnight stays. We are looking for a flexible person who likes to reap the rewards for putting in the hard work! This position will suit a highly motivated self-starter.
The role involves the below responsibilities:
- Leadership development of direct reports, drive sales growth and foster customer loyalty to IDEXX CAG veterinary product and services.
- Retains and enhances IDEXX’s customer franchise by fostering great customer interactions by field representatives.
- Delivers timely feedback to sales, marketing and product development organization on progress, milestones, new ideas and roadblocks to achieve sales goals.
- Works with CAG management team to develop organizational strategy, goals and compensation system that align with business objectives.
- Develops and supports sales processes to improve efficiency, productivity and ensure that goals and business objectives are met.
- Provides feedback to management of other IDEXX functions through regular 1:1 contact, participation in team conference calls and in-process improvement teams.
- Supports development, implementation and improvements to training, coaching and use of sales force automation tools to continuously enhance sales productivity.
- Works with customer and product marketing and other functions to support advancements in strategic direction, new product definition and sales programs, product positioning, promotional initiatives and sales force automation tools.
- Helps establish strategic direction and manage talent development and organization effectiveness.
As a must, we require:
- Good communication
- Sales and business minded
- Solid computer skills and ability to utilize sales information management databases.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build strong customer relationships, and build outstanding relationships with customers & colleagues.
- Strong collaboration & teamwork skills.
- Have and analytical eye and strategic approach to work
- Detailed and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
We are looking for someone with a veterinary background whether that be in practice or in sales with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested? Apply by clicking on the link below. If you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Rikard Lundgren at 08-590 745 83 or Rikard.firstname.lastname@example.org .