We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join the team of Bio Production experts in Denmark. This division is a part of our Life Sciences Solutions Group and we are a well-known leader in innovation in single-use technologies. Every year we manufacture more than 1.5 million Bio Process Containers (BPC) and most of which are custom-designed for the specific application use of our clients.
The Senior Bio Production Account Manager for Cell Culture Media/reagents and Single Use Technology products will be responsible for selling the company’s Cell Culture and Single Use Technology products within Denmark.
The successful candidate will be expected to utilize sales, product and territory knowledge to work independently in most situations.
The company will provide you with an environment of professional growth and development opportunities through the course of your career.
Reports to: Director Sales North and South West Europe
Location: Anywhere in Denmark (most customers are located in the CPH region)
Customers: Industrial Biopharmaceutical and Biotech organizations
Your key responsibilities:
• To influence the use and evaluation GIBCO Cell Culture Media and Single Use Technologies to Industrial Biopharmaceutical and Biotech organizations
• The role requires selling at all levels with the technical, manufacturing and commercial stakeholders all requiring a distinct sales approach in these organization
• Manage Key Accounts with key influencers based in the region, some of which may span to other global geographies
• Together with Director of Sales, build and execute a plan for market development in the region
• Competes for all existing and develops new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets
• Maintain and grow business within existing key accounts
• Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and new products appropriate to the Cell Culture and Single Use businesses
• Work closely with the Field Applications group to ensure the correct support allocation to key evaluations and projects in the region
• Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information on a regular basis
Requirements for your experience, competencies and education are:
• Minimum of B.Sc. in related subject or similar
• Several years of selling into the Bio production market and or industry related experience
• Established sales history and relationships with the upstream and downstream process development group within key biopharmaceutical accounts in the region is an advantage
• Strong technical skills needed to discuss, and support Cell Culture media requirements and bioprocess containers used in the production of Cell Therapy, recombinant Proteins and Monoclonal antibodies within Process Development, Pilot Plants and manufacturing sciences
• To develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts within the territory
• The ability to develop knowledge of accounts and key customers and to interpret customer’s needs and identify solutions
• Strong analytical skills needed to analyze territory sales data and technical information
• Requires the ability to perform independently and as part of a team
• Experience of using a CRM system
• Willingness to travel throughout the region – daily visits to customer
• Ability to work in a matrix style organization with additional stakeholders who would share joint responsibility for certain product groups
• Fluent in Danish and English
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Strong influencing skills, great sales rigor to get results through others
• Valid driving license
Are you interested in developing this growing business and according to that, be well rewarded and in addition develop yourself on a personal level?
For questions and more information and/or interested in the position, please contact Sr. Recruitment Specialist Agneta A. Almquist, PhD at Rekryteringsspecialisten Life Science, Nordic
Mobile: +46 708-28 28 89