Trelleborg Group is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Our innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for our customers in a sustainable way.
Explore our Life Science Capabilities
We offer engineered solutions for the Life Sciences Industry. Trelleborg Sealing Solutions develops, manufactures and supplies innovative engineered solutions for demanding medical, biotech and pharmaceutical applications in thermoplastics, silicone and other elastomers. From a single global source, backed by the expertise of our worldwide engineering and manufacturing network, we provide you with unrivalled local product development support to optimize solutions for your life sciences sealing and fluid handling challenges.
– A Business Area of Trelleborg Group
- 5,550 employees
- 8 research and development centers in Europe and America
- 24 manufacturing plants worldwide
- 54 marketing companies offering global engineering support
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 quality certifications
- In-house elastomer, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and polyurethane (PU) development
- More than 2,000 proprietary materials engineered for specific industry requirements
- Wide range of patented product designs for static and dynamic sealing applications
- Worldwide Supply Chain Management (SCM) network