PharmaRelations is the Nordic market leader within talent services for the life science industry. We specialise in partnering with some of the top and most innovative organisations exclusively in the Life Science sector across our region. We add value to our clients and candidates with our consultancy services, outsourcing solutions and recruitment of specialists and leaders.
We are currently partnering with Medtronic and their Surgical Robotics Operations Unit. They are looking to recruit four Clinical Robotics specialist/ start-up specialist to join their internal team in each of the Nordics countries. The position is home-/office based, full-time and travel must be excepted.
As a Clinical Robotics Specialist/start-up specialist, you will be responsible for the oversight of successful integration of a new surgical robot into hospitals. Activities to integrate the Medtronic robot include in the assessment and change implementation to ensure adequate cleaning and sterilization reusable instruments, arranging the off-site training of surgeons and supporting staff, updating surgeon preference cards, developing an inventory plan for robotic procedures, raising awareness of robotic surgery, and helping to schedule the use of the robot, among others.
Key responsibilities include:
– Meet with the Director of Robotic surgery, together with your manager, to support the development of Robotic program goals and metrics for the Medtronic robot
– In concert with the Medtronic Field Service Engineer and the hospital staff, prepare the operating room to host the Medtronic robot
– Train hospital staff to clean and sterilize re-usable robotic instruments
– Monitor the surgeon training plan, assess attendance to the Medtronic’s off-site training as scheduled, arrange for proctored cases post-training in case of need.
– Develop a training plan for support staff in the OR and provide in-service training
– Conduct regular program review meetings with stakeholders
– Utilize change management techniques to engage clinical stakeholders in an optimized, safe and intense use of the robot in the OR.
– Train and coach Hospitals’ staff to promote skill transfer and achieve self-sufficiency in operational excellence.
– Clinical knowledge – preferable Operating Room knowledge
– Industrial knowledge – Hospitals and healthcare sector
– Analytical and presentation skills
– Stakeholder management skills: Communication, relationship building and coaching
– Positive with a can-do attitude
– Business understanding
– International mindset
Medtronic is in the process of rolling out its robotic assisted surgery solution HUGO. You can be part of the EMEA team that will make this innovative surgical robot a success.
For further information do reach out to your local Nordic Recruitment manager in Finland, Sweden, Denmark or Norway, or apply directly here. Due to GDPR, we cannot receive any CVs via e-mail. Interviews are already taking place, so please get in touch or apply at your earliest convenience.
At PharmaRelations we are committed to being an employer of equal opportunities for all and recruitment practices shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age. Religion, material or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or associated with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
Read more about Clinical Robotics Specialist here!