The Internet is not new, but many companies within Life Science still struggle to engage with customers through digital channels. PharmaRelations is now hiring a Head of Nordic Digital Transformation to create a new Business Unit, offering a palette of different Digital Services to our clients.
Primary task for the role will be to help our customers with:
– Deep dive to develop strategy – current position vs desired future position?
– Deliver on digital strategy – provide dedicated digital transformation consultants to facilitate change
– Manage dedicated projects, like a product launch, specific marketing- and sales goals, create a digital training or other technology-enabled transformation
Your responsibility will be to sell this service and to attract and train new consultants.
The Head of Digital Transformation will lead the team and be responsible for providing business consulting and technical leadership as required to ensure the right solution is designed and implemented to best meet the business demand.
To be successful in this role you will need to
– Have good understanding of the Nordic Life Science Market
– Have the ability to establish good relationship with Key Stakeholders within Life Science in the Nordics
– Be able to work in a collaborative manner to identify opportunities and come up with suitable solutions among client’s different departments
– Initiate and drive key initiatives among clients to facilitate the digital transformation
– Identify suitable partners to PharmaRelations to be a part of the digital transformation
– Anticipate digital changes needed in the Nordic Life Science sector
– Be accountable for the BUs profitability and goals
– Keep close track on relevant KPIs and customer satisfaction levels
– Train and educate stakeholders
– Attract new digital competences to PharmaRelations
– Be accountable for the marketing and selling of our Digital Service
– A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science or other similar discipline
– A minimum of 5 years of applicable experience in digital channels and technology
– Good understanding of the Life Science sector
– Ability to interact with customers to identify, create and manage projects independently: Plan Do Check Act
– Own experience from working on leading transformation initiatives in relevant industry
– Ability to explain business requirements in the digital environment
– Experience in documenting and optimizing business processes
– Strong customer service experience
– Experience from driving projects
– Drive the business development to maximize value and performance within the team
– Goalsetting, performance check-ups with consultants.
– Own customer responsibility
– Experienced in problem solving methodology and tools
– Experienced in coaching and change management skills
– The ability to engage, motivate and lead teams across multiple levels of the organization
– Excellent skills in Swedish/English
Please register your CV and Personal letter on our web page. www.pharmarelations.se. Due to GDPR we can’t handle your personal information through mail.
Applications are handled on a regular basis. We look forward to your application. If you would like to find out more about this position please contact Anders Tjerngren, Head of Commercial: 070-165 22 79.
Read more about Head of Digital Transformation here!