Published on October 31st, 2014 | by NLS0
Nordic Medical Advisor – Immunology Sweden
Janssen is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies, with operations throughout the world.
The company provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Janssen is committed to delivering efficient medicines and has introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions. Janssen is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, which comprises around 250 operating companies throughout the world and employs approximately 120.000 people in 57 countries. Janssen has over 140 highly skilled employees in Sweden and the company is located at Sollentuna, outside of Stockholm.
To strengthen our medical activities within our Immunology area (Dermatology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology) we now have a vacancy as Medical Advisor for Immunology. The field based Medical Advisor provides clinical and scientific support to internal and external customers in the Nordic countries and for this specific role primarily focusing on Sweden and Norway respectively.
- Builds and maintains therapy area knowledge for relevant products by reviewing scientific information presented in medical journals and at local/international conferences
- Performs scientific interaction with prescribing customers
- Provide trainings internally and to customers
- Lead medical education projects incl. event ownership
- Lead advisory boards within the therapeutically area of immunology
- Handle service requests from Medical Information Customer Service Desk (MICS)
- Reports adverse events and complaints to Drug Safety according to current Adverse Event Reporting guidelines/SOP and maintains regulatory compliance
- Supports Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs and MICS
- Provides insights to the Medical Affairs team to help optimise brand/therapy strategy
- University degree within Life Science e.g. Pharmacy, Biology or Medicine
- Knowledge and experience within Dermatology, Rheumatology or Gastroenterology
- Preferably 2-3 years industry experience in a scientific or business role
- Preferably a PhD
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages
- Capable of effective communication in oral and written English language
- Good presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset
- High level of flexibility: action and result oriented
- High level of self-motivation, proactive attitude
- High degree of responsibility for stakeholder needs and demands
- Able to quickly assimilate and digest multiple, complex information
- Strong in building personal relationships
- Estimated 50-60 travel days
The role can be located in either Sweden (preferable Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö) and will report directly to Nordic Therapeutic Area Head Immunology. Further questions about the MA role can be addressed to Jon Bjørbekk, Kelly Scientific. Cellphone: +47 952 11 580. Kelly Scientific is a leading recruitment agency in the Life science industry in the Nordic area.
Please send your CV and job resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org