We are currently partnering with Hologic an innovative medical technology company whose purpose is to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day.
Whilst the company discovers and develops groundbreaking products and services that benefit everyone, they are especially passionate about those that advance women’s health and well-being.
Hologic are happy to announce the position of Manager – Market Access BeNeLux & Nordics.
Your future position:
You will be responsible for developing the Market Access strategy and projects for the BeNeLux & Nordics region, with the aim of ensuring strong brand uptake and accelerated growth for key Hologic products across all divisions. In addition, the role is accountable for effective execution of the market access strategy (policy, guidance, service redesign, health economics and advocacy) , to manage various stakeholders to enable access to funding, finding a favourable policy and guideline environment for the use and uptake of Hologic products in the region.
– Reimbursement/market access management experience including experience of driving strategic initiatives experience with MedTech organisations (Medical Devices or Diagnostics).
– Experience in working with Health Economic models (e.g. Markow, QALY).
– First experience of working with KOLs, thought leaders, medical societies, lobbying organizations, payers, and HTA organisations.
– First experience in governmental affairs within the BeNeLux or Region.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in health economics or similar.
– Very good written and verbal communication skills (in English). Fluent Swedish and/or Dutch language are a plus.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, experience with SalesForce CRM and Oracle ERP systems.
– You will be capable of travel between 30-50%
The position can be based in the BeNeLux or Nordic countries. However , a preference is to be situated in either Sweden, Belgium or the Netherlands.
To read more about Hologic – https://www.hologic.com/
For further information do reach out to Claire Wharton, Recruitment Manager, PharmaRelations on firstname.lastname@example.org Due to GDPR, we cannot receive any CVs via e-mail so please submit CVs via our website. Interviews are already taking place, so please get in touch or apply at your earliest convenience.
Read more about Manager Market Access – BeNeLux & Nordics here!