PharmaRelations is the Nordic market leader within talent services for the life science industry.
We specialise in partnering with some of the top and most innovative organisations exclusively in the Life Science sector across our region. We add value to our clients and candidates with our consultancy services, outsourcing solutions and recruitment of specialists and leaders.
We are currently partnering with Novartis – an innovative and prestigious global healthcare company looking to recruit a Medical Leader who will be responsible for driving the launch preparations for new products to join their team in Sweden.
A Medical Leader in Novartis co-creates in-country Medical Affairs Strategy, as well as the Medical Engagement Plans for respective therapeutic area(s). You will alsoinvolve suitable cross-functional stakeholders to deliver “state of the art” Novartis launches at Nephrology area. Agility to move therapeutic area based on Novartis future priorities is required.
In Novartis Medical Affairs team, you strive to improve patient access and outcomes by redefining the practice of medicine and creation of innovative partnerships!
As an inspiring leader, you will benefit from your in-depth scientific knowledge and scientific leadership while running cross functional team throughout the product life cycle.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Responsible for in-country Medical Affairs Strategy within the Nephrology area as well as the Medical Engagement plans
– Provides in-depth scientific knowledge and scientific leadership to the cross functional team throughout the life cycle
– Develops and implements data generation plans based on country data gap analysis
– Develops and implements country data dissemination plans, including strategies for discussing data with relevant Guideline committees, Drug formulary committees, and national recommendation groups
– Collaborates and co-creates country value proposition (including reimbursement dossiers) together with Market Access team
What you’ll bring to the role:
– In-depth and holistic understanding of the healthcare system, stakeholder needs, and patient journeys; knowledge of the health care system, industry, competitors, and relevant marketplace dynamics
– Project management of a cross functional team to drive pre-launch phase activities, including budget/resource allocation responsibilities
– Strategic problem solver; inspirational and empowering leader navigating within a curious organization
– Eye for Business & analytical approach applicable across therapeutic areas
– Appetite for new technologies; digitally savvy
– Emotional intelligence; self-aware, great teammate & efficient collaborator; able to build positive relationships
– Concise communication & presentation skills; knows how to summarize and communicate the key points and business case to others
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That is how many lives our products touch. And while we are proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous, and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
For further information do reach out to Sr Recruiting Manager Kristina Edholm (firstname.lastname@example.org/0701652252). Due to GDPR, we cannot receive any CVs via e-mail. Interviews are already taking place, so please get in touch or apply at your earliest convenience.
At PharmaRelations we are committed to being an employer of equal opportunities for all and recruitment practices shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age. Religion, material or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or associated with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
Read more about Medical Leader Nephrology here!