Chiesi is in cooperation with PharmaRelations looking for an energetic and proactive Regional Market Access Manager to Finland.
With Chiesi’s respiratory portfolio in focus the Regional Market Access Manager will act as a champion of “customer focus” and “patient centricity” providing added value and high standards of service through external engagement of key stakeholders.
– Map and analyze regional and financial stakeholders, tailor strategic brand tactics and activities addressing key success factors.
– Map decision makers, decisions processes and other influences on a regional and national level in close collaboration with Key Account Managers.
– Responsible to develop regional market access and communication plans (presentations/ campaign materials) for Chiesi’s respiratory current and coming products to decision makers to ensure a placement on the regional product list as well as national guidelines.
– Develop personal asthma/respiratory stakeholder network and brand advocates through strategic engagement and operational execution.
– Strong collaboration with the Nordic Value & Access team
– Take responsibilities towards our customers according to approved project plan and participate in national and international exhibitions/congresses/meetings.
Skills, competencies and requirements:
– Preferably previous experience from Market Access.
– Previous work with financial stakeholders is an advantage, but not necessary.
– Preferably previous experience from interacting with politicians and civil servants within the Finnish healthcare system is an advantage, but not necessary.
– Respiratory therapy area experience is an advantage, but not a need.
– Proven track record of strong sales within a Sales & Marketing organisation.
– Willingness to develop skills and competencies.
– Excellent interpersonal, networking, communications & project management skills.
– Excellent influencing, presentation and coaching skills.
– Chiesi group competencies:
Thought: Innovate and forward thinking
Self: Build trust and confidence
People: Influence and inspire
Results: Plan and execute effectively, University Degree, > 5 years work experience from the Pharma business, Excellent knowledge of the Finnish pharmaceutical business.
– Fluent Finnish and good English (w/s).
– Driver’s licence.
Applications and further information:
For more information contact Country Manager / Sr Recruitment Specialist Jukka Polojärvi at PharmaRelations, phone +358 40 594 8297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, send your Application and CV in English by September 25th 2021
Read more about Regional Market Access Manager here!