About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
At Ethicon, our measure of success is the people we impact around the world—the patients who are now enjoying longer, healthier lives. From creating the first sutures to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures to finding innovative solutions today, Ethicon* has been Shaping the future of surgery for more than 100 years.
Sales Development Manager Ethicon, Finland
The purpose of the SDM position is to unlock projects & opportunities and serve as an add-on to the sales organization by leveraging extensive clinical knowledge and superior commercial skills. In the position you will have close contact with your customers, both doctors and nurses. You will train and educate the users in product related matters and keep an overall high service level to the customers while achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with Ethicon’s visions and values. The job requires establishment and execution of plans and strategies to gain market shares and contribute to the development of patient care.
Objectives of the Position
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact through proposals, planning, training and service.
- Gain and retain good relationships with our customers.
- Knowledge of the medical device environment.
- Be updated on the latest market trends and scientific status within the therapy area.
- Promote conversion and growth at pre-defined A-customers.
- Establish and execute sales strategies to achieve the budget.
- Assist in the management of the product portfolio by offering education, provide service and attend surgeries to improve patient outcome.
- Continue to develop the existing business and key conversion in Finland.
- Ensure that actions executed meet customer needs and support the overall business strategy.
- Monitor return on investment and keep expenditures within the budget.
- Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
- Gain and retain strong relationships with relevant KOLs.
- University Degree or other relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience from sales with proven track record.
- Several years of experience from hospital environment within the procedure area.
- Deep knowledge of the Finnish Medical Device industry, the Finnish Health Care market.
- Excel at developing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers and key opinion leaders based on understanding their concerns, needs and motivations.
- Engaging personality with great initiative and creativity – a team player.
- Fluent in local operating language and English (verbal, reading and writing).
- You have a driving license and ability to travel and stay nights away.
- You have a high level of social skills and are communicative.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. The candidate must be able to act with short notice and handle several parallel ongoing customer activities. Furthermore, our candidate needs to be a good communicator and have good presentation skills with high focus on people and customer development. You will report to Sales manager Ethicon Finland.
To apply and get additional information
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter in English. Deadline is 28th April 2019. The selection process will start during the posting period. For more information and questions please contact Sr Recruitment Specialist at PharmaRelations Jukka Polojärvi, phone: +358 40 594 8297 or e-mail: email@example.com