Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Hi-Tech meets Medical Devices at Biosense Webster!
If you want to work with brilliant people in a fast-paced environment, help make a huge difference in patient’s lives and want to be responsible for providing the most innovative technology in the field of cardiac electrophysiology, then Biosense Webster is the place for you!
Our vision and mission are clear – be #1 in rhythm solutions globally and cure Atrial Fibrillation, the most common heart arrhythmia. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives.
We are now recruiting for the position as:
Sales Manager Biosense Webster Sweden and Finland
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development and execution of all local activities for Biosense Webster portfolio in line with the marketing strategies. A Field Sales Manager in Finland is taking care of the daily national activities and the Finnish team.
Objectives of the Position
- Planning and executing the sales and marketing strategy to bring profitable growth exceeding the market
- Achieving set sales targets for the region, in line with BP objectives
- Collaborate with Business Unit Lead, clinical and marketing teams to develop innovative activities to gain profitable market share and differentiate from competition, including planning and implementation of value-added activities
- Gain and retain strong relationships with relevant KOL´s and other strategically important customers at all levels
- P&L responsibility for the region including the organization and its activities
- Lead and shape the tender process in line with the BW tender strategy and gain strong relationships with relevant buyers.
- Coach, equip and drive the sales and clinical teams “to win”
- Active participation in the Biosense Webster Nordic Leadership team
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a technically interested leader with focus on constantly develop our offering to continue to be a relevant partner for our customers.
Our candidate needs to be a good communicator with a genuine interest in making others, both customers and employees, succeed. You have the ability to see personal and market development needs and trends and prioritize and communicate accordingly to reach desired result are crucial.Experience in driving technically advanced clinical projects and develop and deploy resources are crucial. Ability to connect commercial skills to the clinical environment are required. The role will require a strong commercial mindset in combination with a technical and clinical knowledge.
As a person you must have a high drive, be self-motivated, analytical and problem-solving and have a sense of urgency. We are looking for a highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. You’re a team mate and have ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economy, engineering or medicine
- Minimum of three years of sales experience within medical technology, preferably high technology products
- Experienced people leader with at least 2 years of people responsibility is an advantage
- Experience in driving commercial projects in a clinical environment is required
- Knowledge of the Cardiology environment is an advantage
- Business level in English (required) and proficient in Swedish and Finnish, written and spoken (preferred)
- Ability to travel and spend nights away from home
- Preferred home location is Stockholm Sweden.
Due to the transformation of the Health Care sector the ability to stay customer focused while challenge status quo and deliver creative and innovative solutions to improve patient health are important.
Investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admirable corporations in the world.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter in English. In this recruitment process Johnson & Johnson collaborates with PharmaRelations. We look forward to your application at your earliest convenience via the PharmaRelations website: www.pharmarelations.se. For further questions regarding the position please contact Åsa Norgren 070-165 22 63
Read more about Sales Manager Sweden Finland here!