Fujirebio is a global leader in the field of high quality in vitro diagnostics (IVD) testing.
At Fujirebio we have more than 50 years’ accumulated experience in the discovery, development, manufacture and worldwide commercialization of robust in vitro diagnostic products. Our biomarkers have long been considered the standard of excellence in the industry. We earned this reputation by applying only the highest quality standards to every product we manufacture. Our global presence includes offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia as well as a vast international distribution network.
Fujirebio Diagnostics AB located in Göteborg, Sweden, has been a part of Fujirebio since 2006. Our customers are hospitals and research laboratories across the world. We have partnerships with the leading diagnostic companies around the world to provide physicians and patients greater access to our gold standard biomarkers. For more information, visit www.fdab.com.
Sales & Marketing Manager
In this position you will be globally responsible for all sales and marketing activities for Fujirebio Diagnostic AB´s (FDAB) in vitro diagnostic products. You will be responsible to lead, plan and coordinate the Sales & Marketing department.
Reports to Managing Director.
- Responsible for global distribution management including direct supervision of Distributor Manager, Market Manager Russia and General Manager China.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of both strategic and tactical sales programs for EIA kit, control products and OEM distribution products.
- Responsible for tracking and forecasting sales of IVD kits and bioreagents, developing pricing strategy and managing product supply of Fujirebio Diagnostics products.
- Responsible for logistics and customer service management.
- Responsible for customer feed-back system to provide early warning of quality problems and assure awareness of customer requirements in the organization.
- Responsible for training of sales personnel and distributors.
- Develops staffing plan and conducts on-the-job training of staff as needed.
- Manages and tracks FDAB marketing & sales budget.
- Manages all activities associated with exhibitions at international meetings and trade fairs
- Act as Sales and Marketing representative in product development project teams.
- Responsible for work environment within the sales & marketing department.
- Responsible for ensuring the departments compliance to FDAB quality management system, policies and code of conduct.
- Primary interactions internally: All aspects of sales and customer service. Regulatory, R&D, Manufacturing and QA/QC as they relate to specific sales and marketing activities and customer needs.
- Primary interactions externally: End-users, distributors and sales organisations throughout the world. Diagnostic company partners. OEM vendors supplying product distributed by FDAB. Key opinion leaders in oncology and laboratory medicine.
Qualifications and competences:
- Established sales and distribution channel management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills. Ability to interface with multiple individuals both internally and externally. Proven ability to manage relationships and interactions with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, spanning the globe.
- A good understanding of the medical device market, experience from in-vitro diagnostics market preferred.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a high pressured, deadline oriented environment.
- Strong strategic aptitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Ability to travel internationally 30-40% of the time. Office based when not travelling.
- Residence within the Gothenburg area.
Education and experience:
Bachelors’ degree required, business/marketing graduate preferred.
International healthcare/diagnostics industry marketing and or sales experience.
Previous supervisory experience preferred but not required.
In this recruitment Fujirebio Diagnostic is collaborating with PharmaRelations. Please apply as soon as possible through PharmaRelation´s website www.pharmarelations.se. If you have any questions please contact the responsible Recruitment Manager Nina Fredriksson, 0701-652275 firstname.lastname@example.org