ScanBalt BioRegion is brand name for health and bio economy in the Baltic Sea Region and Northern Netherlands. There are more than 60 universities and over 3000 companies in ScanBalt BioRegion.
ScanBalt® fmba is a not-for-profit member association promoting the development of ScanBalt BioRegion as a globally competitive health and bio economy. The aims of the regional clusters constitute the basis for ScanBalt. ScanBalt acts according to a shared vision for ScanBalt BioRegion. ScanBalt has a ROI for the members of more than 15 to 1 since 2001. The following services are available:
- Promotion of regional competencies, events and activities
- Establishment of thematic consortia and alliances
- Attraction of resources and funding
- Coordination of projects and activities
- Strategic partnerships with other regions
- Advancing policy issues and opinions
ScanBalt BioRegion is a flagship – ScanBalt Health Region – within the EU Baltic Sea Region strategy. The primary objectives of ScanBalt HealthRegion are to enhance the uptake of innovation in the health care systems, commercialize ideas from the clinics and lower health care costs.
Contact: email@example.com, tel +45 27141078, Peter Frank