Trelleborg Group is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Our innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for our customers in a sustainable way.
Your Partner for Life Changing Technologies
Trelleborg Healthcare & Medical helps pharmaceutical and medical device companies improve patient quality of life. It does this by forming lasting partnerships with customers to develop innovative, reliable engineered polymer solutions for demanding medical, biotech and pharmaceutical applications. From a single global source, backed by the expertise of a worldwide engineering and manufacturing network, it partners with its customers in all stages of development, from concept to serial production, providing the optimum solutions to meet all their partners polymer-based healthcare & medical application challenges. Trelleborg Healthcare & Medical combines a number of operations from within Trelleborg Group that are focused on this industry.
Company facts Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
– A Business Area of Trelleborg Group
- A Business Area of Trelleborg Group
- 5,800 employees
- 9 research and development centers in Europe and America
- 28 manufacturing plants worldwide
- 53 marketing companies offering global engineering support
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/TS 16949:2015 quality certifications
- In-house elastomer, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and polyurethane (PU) development
- More than 2,000 proprietary materials engineered for specific industry requirements
- Wide range of patented product designs for static and dynamic sealing applications
- Worldwide Supply Chain Management (SCM) network
- The Swedish marketing company is located in Jönköping, Sweden