Prothya Biosolutions Finland Oy is a subsidiary of Prothya Biosolutions, which was formed in 2021, when Plasma Industries Belgium integrated with Sanquin Plasma Products, a former subsidiary of the Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation.
Prothya Biosolutions produces life-saving plasma-derived medicinal products for use in immunology and critical care. Prothya Biosolutions offers over 60 years of experience in the collection of blood plasma and production of plasma-derived medicinal products, and a long legacy of collaboration, innovation, and delivery of science-based solutions. Thanks to our diverse background, we recognize the unique value of our products for people and society and reflect this in our ongoing transformation into a results-driven and global organization. At Prothya, you can count on an attractive, safe, and challenging workplace, in which everyone is given the opportunity to be the best they can be. We embrace diversity and foster a dynamic work environment where everyone is empowered to grow, innovate, and learn!
Business Support Manager, Finland
Prothya Biosolutions Finland Oy is looking for a self-driven and enthusiastic Business Support Manager (BSM) to Finland, based in our Leppävaara office, Espoo. The BSM will report to the Managing Director in Finland.
– Ensuring the availability of our products in the medical warehouse
– Communication with the principal, the distributor, and pharmacies (mainly hospital pharmacies)
– Managing the import of medicines
– Monitoring and reporting of the mandatory reserve medical supply
– Pharmaceutical sales monitoring, forecasting, and reporting
– Participation in the budgeting process
– Hospital tender monitoring and preparation
– Participation in the business planning and launch preparation
Qualifications and skills:
– Applicable university degree or experienced in similar tasks
– Pharmaceutical business background, preferably knowledge of GDP
– Proactive approach and good team working skills
– Good language skills in English and Swedish
– Positive mindset
For further information please contact Jukka Polojärvi, Head of Recruitment Finland at PharmaRelations, by phone: +358 40 594 8297 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your application and CV in English by December 23rd 2022.
Read more at about Business Support Manager, Finland here!